Vintage

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The 1950s Day Dress Itself


 Here are some photos that my awesome brother took of me wearing my new favorite dress.  

 I've been wanting to make a dress like this for some time now.  I love it! It makes me feel feminine and pretty. 


 This is a bridge in a park.  It hasn't rained hardly at all this spring, so the creek is quite dry. ;)


 I am not being camera shy in this picture.  In fact, the very reason I wore my big hat is to hide my secret identity.  I am a college student by day and a spy by night, you see. ;) 

 I had to test the "jumpability" of the dress as well.  Another reason I like sewing my own dresses: I can make sure the skirts are long enough. 
 It was a fun photo shoot!  The day was beautiful and I'm so grateful that my brother took time on his birthday to take pictures of me. 
Have a great Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment