Vintage

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmastime is Here!


Hello everyone!  


It's good to be back on Blogger after so long.  Thanks for sticking around and waiting for me to finally start posting again.  :) Christmas break has been pretty good so far, even though it's hard to believe that Christmas is so close already.  My unrealistic to-do list is much too long, and I'm having a hard time realizing that some things just aren't going to get done.  :S  Maybe that's a good thing, though. It forces me to take a step back and relax after being on full-speed during the semester.
Anyway...
Last night my family spent the evening at my grandma's house. 


I took a few moments to take some pictures of the Christmas displays.   Some Most of the pictures were pretty bad, but I've discovered that PicMonkey can make even the most mediocre photos look halfway decent.  ;)


The weather forecast is predicting snow in our area on Christmas Day.  Wouldn't that be wonderful? 

The upcoming Christmas liturgies are going to be beautiful.  I love how there are different readings for Christmas Eve, Midnight, and Christmas Day Masses.  It reminds me of just how deep and colorful the Catholic faith is.  
Have a blessed and merry Christmas to all of you!


Oh, and for all of you who have noticed that Someone is missing from this scene, the manger is empty because Jesus hasn't been born yet.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment